Do Any of These Statements Sound Like You?
- You are newly diagnosed with diabetes and unsure where to begin.
- You have been told by a doctor to “avoid white foods” with no further instructions.
- Maybe you have lived with diabetes for many years and never learned how to manage it.
If so... You are in the Right Place!
Hi, I’m Hannah Killion.
I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and a Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist. I am passionate about helping people find freedom from the daily challenges of diabetes management. I truly believe that people living with diabetes can live happy, healthy lives, and I would be honored to help you on your journey.
Together we can explore…
- What is diabetes and how does it progress?
- Where should my blood sugar be and how do I use my results to make changes?
- What are the potential complications of diabetes and how can I reduce my risk?
- How does what I eat affect my blood sugar and what should my meals look like?
- What other factors affect my blood sugar?